Sometimes it takes a concentrated effort to keep a positive mindset through all the ups and downs in life. Some days are hard and discouragement creeps in so we need to have a plan of action to not let those days defeat us and get us off track. We can’t always control our circumstances but the one thing we can control is our attitude toward our circumstances. Looking at each situation with a positive outlook can lift our spirits and give us the power to overcome our circumstances.
I love the power of words to help me keep my mind focused in the right direction so I put together some lists of my top ten favorite quotes, bible verses and affirmation statements to help you (and me) to keep a positive mindset and prevent downward spiraling in the wrong direction.
10 Quotes to Help You Keep A Positive Mindset
- “Be proud of every step you take toward reaching your goal.” Unknown
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu
- “Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.” Alice Morse Earle
- “Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve always imagined.” Unknown
- “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” Unknown
- “No matter what comes your way, shake it off and move forward. When you have a positive mindset, you can’t be defeated.” Joel Osteen
- “A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.” Patricia Neal
- “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” Wade Boggs
- “Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” Brian Tracy
- “Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.” Unknown
10 Bible Verses to Help You Keep A Positive Mindset
- “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
- “The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe.” Proverbs 18:10
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
- “He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in Him, whose thoughts turn often to the Lord.” Isaiah 26:3
- “For I know the plans I have for you.” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
- “Whatever is true, pure, lovely, excellent or praiseworthy, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8
- “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:6
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
- “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” 2 Chronicles 15:7
10 Positive Affirmation Statements to Help You Keep A Positive Mindset
- I am prepared to succeed.
- Today is going to be a good day.
- The past holds no power over me.
- I will face whatever the day brings with a positive outlook.
- My life is full of so many things to be grateful for.
- I am optimistic about my future and embrace all that is coming my way.
- Every day is a new chance to make a positive impact on the world.
- I am creating a life of abundance and happiness.
- I respect myself and so I make healthy choices each and every day.
- Wellness is my natural state of being.
I hope these words encourage you on your hard days.
Do you have any favorite quotes, bible verses or positive affirmations statements that you cling to during hard times? If so, please share in the comments.
Wishing you Joy, in your journey,
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to pin it to reference later. And please share with your friends! Sharing is caring!
Get FREE Access Here
As a subscriber to my blog you will receive access to a password protected library full of FREE Resources to help you in your natural health journey.