If you are looking for answers and solutions to improve your health, there is no denying all the research that shows if you eat better you will feel better.
I know, it sounds so simple, yet when it comes to food, there is so much conflicting information out there muddying the waters to the point we just don’t know which is the best way to go in terms of eating healthy.
Well, that is why John and Ocean Robbins started the annual Food Revolutions Summit years ago to help educate, motivate and empower people to transform their lives and health with the power of food.
I just finished reading Ocean’s book and it has inspired me to work toward a more plant-based diet.
This year the summit is going on from Saturday, April 27 – Sunday, May 5 with an encore weekend Friday, May 10 – Sunday, May 12.
It’s FREE! You can join the summit here.
This summit will include interviews with 25 of the world’s top experts on food and health.
These experts include:
- Dean Ornish, MD, 4 Simple Solutions You Can Use To Reverse Disease
- Kristi Funk, MD, What Everyone Needs To Know About Breast Cancer
- Michael Klaper, MD, It’s The Food! Keys To A Long, Healthy, & Happy Life
- Justin and Erica Sonnenburg,
PhD, Easy Steps For Keeping You & Your Gut Happy
- Neal Barnard, MD, The Food & Hormone Connection You Need To Know
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, What Nutritional Excellence Can Do For You
- Joel Kahn, MD, The Amazing Whole Heart Solution
- Kim Williams, MD, Eating For A Healthy Heart & A Thriving Life
- Saray Stancic, MD, Lifestyle Medicine: The Common Sense Solution To The Chronic Illness Epidemic
- Vani Hari, known as the Food Babe
, Say“NO!” To Toxic Food
- Andrew Kimbrell, Food Safety: How To Protect Your Family
- Jeffrey Smith, What You
NEEDTo Know About GMOs
- William Li, MD, What You Need To Know To Beat Disease With Food
- Chris Wark, How Chris Beat Cancer (& You Can Too!)
- Anthony William, Why Celery Juice, Fruits, & Vegetables Can Heal Chronic Illness
- David Perlmutter, MD, Breakthroughs You Need To Know For A Healthy Brain
- Christiane Northrup, MD, Secrets For Thriving At Every Age
- Rich Roll, The Plant-Power Way To Achieve Peak Performance
- Mark Hyman, MD, What You Can Do To Stop Industrial Food
- Vandana Shiva,
PhD, It’s Time To Feed A Healthy World (We Can Do It!)
- Ron Finley, known as the Gangsta Gardener,How To Grow Thriving Communities
- Marco Borges, How To Be A Healthy & Positive Influence
- Susan Benigas, Remarkable Ways Healthcare Is Improving
- Susan Peirce Thompson,
PhD, Loving Foods That Love You Back
If you miss this summit you can click the links of any of the experts listed above to learn more about them and their work and follow them on their social platforms.
FREE Downloadable Resources offered by the Food Revolution Summit include:
- Brainfood: 8 Superfoods Your Brain will Love
- Eat to Defeat Cancer: 10 Superfoods That will Nourish Every Cell
Click the above links to learn more and receive your FREE download.
While you are here, grab my Healing Foods Checklist.
It is FREE and available in my Resource Library which is full of over 37 tools and printables to help you on your natural health journey.
You may also be interested in my post that goes with it titled How to Restore Your Health with Healing Foods.
Subscribe here to get your copy
I am already enjoying this summit and I try my best to listen to as many as I can in the background while I am working on other things that allow me to multitask. This is my 2nd year participating in this summit and it always gives me fresh new ideas and motivation to keep improving my food choices.
It is encouraging to know that even small changes step by step make a big difference in improving our health and wellbeing.
My goal is to continually eliminate unhealthy processed food and sugar from my diet and include more and more whole, plant-based food.
What about you? Are you interested in doing the same? Where are you in this journey? Are you just starting out or are you well on your way to improving your life with healthy food choices? I’d love to hear any tips you have to share in the comments.
Wishing you Joy in your journey,
If you enjoyed this post, pin it to your favorite Pinterest board to reference later. And please share with your friends. Sharing is caring!
Grab Your Checklist Here
Subscribe to receive a printable copy of my "HEALING FOODS CHECKLIST" to help you choose healing foods to restore your health. You'll also receive access to my password protected RESOURCE LIBRARY full of tools to help you in your natural health journey.