If you are looking for answers and solutions to improve your health, there is no denying all the research that shows if you eat better you will feel better.
I know, it sounds so simple, yet when it comes to food, there is so much conflicting information out there muddying the waters to the point we just don’t know which is the best way to go in terms of eating healthy.
Well, that is why John and Ocean Robbins started the annual Food Revolutions Summit years ago to help educate, motivate and empower people to transform their lives and health with the power of food.
I read Ocean’s book last year and it is what inspired me to work toward a more plant-based diet. A year later, I can tell you that my husband and I eat primarily a plant-based diet and it was suprisingly easy to accomplish. Once you start eating more plants, your body craves more plants and the reward is feeling so much better.
This year the summit is going on from Saturday, April 25th – Sunday, May 3rd.
It’s FREE! You can join the summit here.
This summit will include interviews with 25 of the world’s top experts on food and health.
These experts include:
- Matt McCarthy, MD, Health, and Love in the Time of COVID-19
- Michael Greger, MD, FACLM, The Best Foods for a Lean Body & a Healthy Life
- Christiane Northrup, MD, Medicine for Your Body, Heart, and Soul
- Dean & Ayesha Sherzaii, MD, The Alzheimer’s Solution
- Michael Klaper, MD, Food, Health, and the Coronavirus
- Daniel Amen, MD, The End of Mental Illness
- Neal Barnard, MD, The New Science of Food, Hormones, and Health
- Susan Peirce Thompson, PhD, The Neuroscience of Sustainable Weight Loss
- Chris Wark, How to Eat to Beat Cancer
- Dean & Ayesha Sherzai, MD, Why Loving Animals Is Good for Your Health
- Zach Bush, MD, It All Starts in Your Gut
- Kristi Funk, MD, The Ultimate Cancer-Kicking Diet
- Daniel Amen, MD, Prescription for a Healthier Planet
- Marco Borges, Making Healthy Eating Irresistible
- Vandana Shiva, PhD, Our Food and Our Future
- Anthony William, Cleanse to Heal
- Brenda Davis, RD, How to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, Eat for Life
- Brook Golder, MD
- Jonathan Safran Foer, Saving the World Begins at Breakfast
- David Perlmutter, MD, Best Foods to Boost Your Brain
- Saray Stancic, MD, The Autoimmunity Breakthrough
- Yami Cazorla-Lancaster, DO, MPH, Raising Healthy Children, and Families
- Linda Carney, MD, The Keys to Hormonal Balance
If you miss this summit you can click the links of any of the experts listed above to learn more about them and their work and follow them on their social platforms.
FREE Downloadable Resources offered by the Food Revolution Summit include:
Click the above links to learn more and how to receive your FREE download.
While you are here, grab my Healing Foods Checklist.
It is FREE and available in my Resource Library which is full of almost 50 tools and printables to help you on your natural health journey.
You may also be interested in my post that goes with it titled How to Restore Your Health with Healing Foods.
Subscribe here to get your copy
This is my 3rd year participating in this summit and it always gives me fresh new ideas and motivation to keep improving the way we eat.
It is encouraging to know that even small changes step by step make a big difference in improving our health and wellbeing.
My goal has been to continually eliminate unhealthy processed food and sugar from my diet and include more and more whole, plant-based food.
You may want to read my post about How to Gradually Increase Your Plant-Based Diet and Why. I share a printable and digital resource I developed to help us track the percentage of plant-based food we were eating so we could challenge ourselves to keep increasing it to at least 90 percent. After seeing the research showing that eating a 90 percent plant-based diet can not only prevent disease but reverse it, I became even more committed to making that happen. I am happy to report that we have been well above that number for a while now and we not only feel better, but we enjoy our food, we don’t feel deprived and the scale just keeps going gradually down, instead of gradually up. Win, win, win!
What about you? Are you interested in doing the same? Where are you in this journey? Are you just starting out or are you well on your way to improving your life with healthy food choices? I’d love to hear any tips you have to share in the comments.
Wishing you Joy in your journey,
If you enjoyed this post, pin it to your favorite Pinterest board to reference later. And please share it with your friends. Sharing is caring!
Grab Your Checklist Here
Subscribe to receive a printable copy of my "HEALING FOODS CHECKLIST" to help you choose healing foods to restore your health. You'll also receive access to my password protected RESOURCE LIBRARY full of tools to help you in your natural health journey.