Spiced Up Holiday Entertaining Ideas
Carrot Cake Cheese Ball
- Mix grated carrots with all ingredients THEN using your preferred blending method (immersion blender, processor, blender etc.) blend everything together. This will yield finely shredded carrots while whipping the cream cheese.
- Place chopped nuts on plastic cling wrap then add the cream cheese mixture on top. Pull up the four corners of the plastic wrap to easily coat the cheese ball with nuts and to easily shape the cheese ball. Store in the refrigerator this way until ready to serve.
- Serve with crudités like apple or pear slices, celery sticks and sweets like graham crackers or Biscoff cookies.
- When you are serving something like a cheese ball no one wants to be the first to cut into it so always cut into it ahead of time and even spread a little like the picture shows.
- Use any nut or seed butter, creamy or crunchy just make sure it’s healthy! Literally, the only thing under the ingredient label in this sample is almonds! It’s crunchy almond butter, sugar-free, salt-free only almonds.
- The best time-saving tip for hosting everything from a simple family dinner to a more formal affair…let your guests help themselves! Not only does this make them feel more at home, but it frees up your time as well and the easiest way to allow your guests to help themselves, is to set up a beverage station. So set out your glasses, stirrers, napkins, your cork/bottle cap removing mechanisms and ingredients for beverages.
Now for a couple of spiced up drink recipes for your menu:
This next spiced up beverage combines Rhonda’s Sweet Harvest with Orange Essential Oil.
It is my new favorite fall latte and daily afternoon treat.
Get FREE Access Here
As a subscriber to my blog you will receive access to a password protected library full of FREE Resources to help you in your natural health journey.